Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge for the best experience on our website.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Farm Fresh Direct is a business in the retail/ecommerce grocery industry that takes online orders of farm products and homemade goods and delivers to your home or business.
2. Delivery Policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 10 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way of email.
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Returns and Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by (Farm Fresh Direct) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (Farm Fresh Direct) will refund the client in full within 30 days, or provide you with a credit to your account for the next shop. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 100% administration fee if not cancelled by 2pm the day before delivery, if you cancel before 2pm the day before the delivery we will give a full refund. We also will give a full refund on damaged or rotten products, please email us or whatsapp us photos to 072343361 or email to email@example.com
Farm Fresh Direct shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be deﬁned as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: www.polity.org.za.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards, COD or by bank transfer into the Farm Fresh Direct bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Farm Fresh Direct via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Farm Fresh Direct separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Farm Fresh Direct takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Farm Fresh Direct chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation Farm Fresh Direct may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Anrick Traders Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Farm Fresh Direct and with registration number 2012/143773/07 and Johannes & Shelley Viljoen(Director (s)).
14. (Your Company) contact details Company Physical Address:
Unit 4, Caledon Industrial Park, 24 Meul Street
George Industria, George 6530