Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge for the best experience on our website.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Farm Fresh Direct is a business in the retail/ecommerce grocery industry that takes online orders of farm products and homemade goods and delivers to your home or business.
2. Delivery Policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 10 days and delivery conﬁrmed by way of email.
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Returns and Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by (Farmfresh Direct) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (Farm Fresh Direct) will refund the client in full within 30 days, or provide you with a credit to your account for the next shop. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 100% administration fee if not cancelled by 9am the day before delivery, if you cancel before 9am the day before the delivery we will give a full refund. We also will give a full refund on damaged or rotten products, please email us or WhatsApp us photos to 0723483361 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please send this information in the 24 hour time frame from time of delivery.
Farm Fresh Direct shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be deﬁned as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: www.polity.org.za.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards, bank transfer into the Farm Fresh Direct bank account. The option can only be used if for some reason your card Failed during your check out. Please send POP to email@example.com to enable us to release products and prevent disappointment to lose items in Shopping Basket.
The Bank details: NB-Please make sure you do use the correct Bank details and the correct Refence details are used to allocate your payment
Use for reference: First letter of Name and Last Name on Invoice and Last 4 digits from Invoice.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Holder: Farm Fresh Direct
Account Number: 302784187
Branch Code: 050214
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Farm Fresh Direct via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certiﬁcate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Farm Fresh Direct separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility- Farmfresh Direct takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction, customer service and support. Sale of goods and services sold on this website, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Farm Fresh Direct chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation Farm Fresh Direct may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
14. Products / Ingredients / Allergies / Nutritional Value: Farmfresh Direct will provide as much information as possible and what has been provided to us from our suppliers. The suppliers are responsible for all ingredients used in their products / kitchen and production and provide us with this information. Farmfresh Direct do their best to approve their suppliers by testing the products and get relevant information from our Suppliers. Farmfresh Direct cannot take any responsibly for any product purchased from us and it is the customers responsibility to check with us if there are any concerns, allergies, or health issues. We will do our best to give and provide our customers with the relevant information on the Website. If there are any concerns / uncertainty, please check with us as we will assist you in this. If we need to, we will be in contact with our Suppliers to give you the information needed. It is your responsibility as customer to bring any allergies or whatever health issues to our attention and get advice from your Dr, Health Practitioner or Nutrition Practitioner before purchasing the item.
This website is run by Anrick Traders Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as Farm Fresh Direct and with registration number 2012/143773/07 and Johannes & Shelley Viljoen(Director (s)).
14. (Your Company) contact details Company Physical Address:
Unit 4, Caledon Industrial Park, 24 Meul Street
George Industria, George 6530